Are you using an iPhone and want to pair it with a Samsung wearable device?
With the recent announcement made by Samsung earlier this month you can have Android and iOS compatibility in your devices. At CES 2017, Samsung has unveiled that now all iOS users can experience the Samsung Gear S3, Gear S2 and Gear Fit2.
How it works:
- Download the Samsung Gear S app for the Gear S2 and Gear S3 or the Samsung Gear Fit app for the Gear Fit2 on compatible iOS devices.
- Once you download the app, all you need to do is tap on the “Connect to Gear” button, and the app will automatically sync with the watch.
- The services and features of Samsung Gear devices may be limited for certain iOS devices and their applications.
- For additional product information, please visit samsungmobilepress.com
- For developers and partners interested in Samsung Software Development Kits geared for enterpises using our wearable devices, read here
- SEAP offers developers and partners resources to write applications for Samsung devices learn more about the program